ubl message

Subject: Bologna hotel options

Dear all
in addition to Roberto's findings. I have come across discounts for
Bologna hotels on the Ryanair website. You don't have to book a
flight, you can just use it to book hotels:
www.ryanair.com

One thing I do notice is that City Centre hotels are very expensive
for Sunday and Monday night (13-14th) but drop dramatically in price
after that.
If everybody else is going to stay at the Nettuno then I will stay there also.

Thanks

Mavis