ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Definitions of the Name element

Talking about invoice and type codes, I think there is another issue.

There is an InvoiceTypeCode BBIE in the Invoice document, but there are also some different invoice type documents (aka Self Invoice or Freight Invoice) so it is difficult to decide whether you should use the InvoiceTypeCode or you should better define a new invoice document type (for instance Rectification Invoice, Proforma Invoice, and so on).