ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 13 February 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mike Grimley
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Liaison report: X12 meeting (Lyons/Webb)

      Not available this week.

      ACTION: JB to ping TL and SW for X12 report and PB for BII
      report.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

   We're picking this up to move toward second public review and
   final publication.  Next week's Atlantic call meeting will be
   devoted to a review of the first half of the UBL 2.0 NDR
   document (pages 1-20 of the PDF version); see file attached.
   We hope in this first session to cover formatting issues
   arising from Docbook/PDF conversion as well as editorial
   issues.

   Expected core attendance for this work item: JB, MC, MG, BH,
   TonyC

BOLOGNA MEETING PLANNING

   Planning to attend: TM (chair), GKH, MC, PB, RobertoC, OriolB

   Hoping to attend: AS

   Not planning to attend: BH, MG, ZR, TonyC

   JB: People planning to attend should reserve rooms NOW.  See
   recent posts from RobertoC.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   JB: Note that there will be no UBL TC calls the weeks of 7, 14,
   and 21 April due to the UBL TC F2F in Bologna.

   It appears that we will hold all regularly scheduled con calls
   between now and the week of 7 April.

OTHER BUSINESS

   AS: Status of Customization Guidelines?

   MB: Draft is with MC, awaiting her review.

   ACTION: AS to send revised graphic to MG.

   ACTION: JB to add the Customization Document as a tracking
   item.

   ACTION: JB to have Manhattan minutes delivered by this time
   next week.

   We note that TonyC has a new email address:

      anthony dot coates at documentengineeringservices dot com

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC