ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 27 February 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
UTC WEDNESDAY 27 FEBRUARY 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/calendar.htm

      UBL International, Rome, 21-24 April 2008

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   AS: What is our current plan for this?

   JB: Good question.  We need to decide whether to put out the
   first part for some kind of public review in advance of the
   second part.  Also, we need to add a section on copyright
   guidelines.  Let's discuss status and scheduling in next week's
   Atlantic call.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

   The 5 March Atlantic call will include a review of the first
   half of the UBL 2.0 NDR document (pages 1-20 of the PDF
   version); see

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200802/msg00028.html

   We hope in this first session to cover formatting issues
   arising from Docbook/PDF conversion as well as editorial
   issues.

   NOTE that we need to add a section on code list metadata.

BOLOGNA MEETING PLANNING

   See Pacific minutes for the latest details.

   AS: Will we have internet access and phone access in Bologna?

   JB: Phone, yes; don't know about internet.

   AS: Recruitment?

   JB: Message is going out to ubl-dev today.

   ACTION: JB to alert industry standards efforts of window of
   opportunity for input to 2.1.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   JB: Note that daylight saving time starts earlier this year.
   It will be essential to check the worldclock URL at the top of
   each week's agenda for the meeting time in your locale.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC