ubl message

Subject: Sanity check: UBL 2.0 Update Package

Hello UBL TC,

A candidate draft for the initial public review of the UBL 2.0
Update Package is now ready for your inspection:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27628/prd-UBL-2.0-update-delta.zip

The update document itself is in the PDF file.

Please take a look at this and let me know if you see anything
that needs fixing.  If I don't receive any bug reports by Friday,
I'll send it back to you for a one-week default ballot to approve
the draft for an initial 60-day public review.

Jon