ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 7 May 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 7 MAY 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Mike Grimley
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.  NOTE THAT THIS IS BEING
      TRANSITIONED TO UBL.XML.ORG.

UBL 2.1

   ACTION (4/30): PB to send updated CEN BII meeting dates.

      Pending.

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS TASK GROUP

   Now being formed; participants sought.

   BH: Does this mean that we will be developing new doctypes for
   the financial sector?

   JB: No. The idea here is to assemble financial experts to
   review the doctypes in 2.1 and identify missing information
   items needed to support processes defined in other standards
   such as ISO 20022.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   See Pacific call minutes.

AGREED that TM will act as temporary editor.

   ACTION (3/5): JB to prepare copyright guidelines.

      Pending.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   JB: See Pacific minutes; we're now proposing the week of 19 January
   2009 for the meeting in Fremantle.

   AGREED to adopt the changed date.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Back to our regular schedule.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW (TRACKING)

   We need to add a section on code list metadata; see

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200803/msg00001.html

   MG: Have made the changes agreed so far and sent back to MC;
   some things need further discussion.

   ACTION: MG to copy the revision again to the subgroup working
   on this.

   JB: We note this correction to the NDRs:

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200805/msg00005.html

   ACTION: MG to review GKH's correction above.

   Note that MG will not be available for next week's call.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC