ubl message

Subject: Revised UBL 2.0 Update Package

Hello UBL TC,

Following public review of the UBL 2.0 Update Package (AKA UBL 2.0
Errata 01), I have revised the package in light of comments
received as shown:

- Changed UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0.ods and
  UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd as shown in the following
  addition to the change log:

  8.01 In UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0.ods, DEN Supplier Party. Data
       Sending Capability. Text, removed text "The customer's
       internal identifier for the supplier." under Examples (cell
       R947)

       In UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.0.xsd, removed element
       ccts:Examples

 - Changed the text of 6.36 in the change log to read "Q121"
   instead of "Q421" per
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200805/msg00000.html

 - Corrected typos and URLs in the text of os-UBL-2.0-update.pdf per
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/200804/msg00002.html

- Changed references beginning "prd-" in os-UBL-2.0-update.pdf to "os-"

The revised package has been uploaded to

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28242/os-UBL-2.0-update-delta.zip

Please send any editorial (nonsubstantive) comments directly to me
rather than the comments list.

If no comments are received from the other editors by Wednesday's
Atlantic TC call, I will submit this to you for a final formal
vote.

Jon