ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 14 May 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 14 MAY 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Anne Hendry (invited guest)
   Zarella Rendon

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance
      No submissions this week.  Note that this is being
      transitioned to ubl.xml.org.

UPDATE PACKAGE

   JB: GKH has noted and corrected an error in PortCode
   LocationURIs.  The corrected gc files will be included in
   another revision to the package.

UBL 2.1

   ACTION (4/30): PB to send updated CEN BII meeting dates.

      Pending.

FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS TASK GROUP

   JB: Georg Birgisson has begun scheduling a first phone meeting.
   Please contact him if you are interested in participating
   (georg@eykur.is).

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   See Pacific call minutes.

   JB: Waiting for TM to deliver a revised draft.

   ACTION (3/5): JB to prepare copyright guidelines.

      Pending.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   See Pacific minutes.  RESERVE HOTEL ROOM NOW FOR THE AUGUST MEETING
   IN MONTRÉAL.

   ZR: Couldn't get a room for the days of our meeting through the
   Hotel Europa web site; will be staying at the Marriott (two
   blocks away) for CAD 155 per night.

   JB: Others may want to try making a reservation by phone before
   giving up.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Regular schedule.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW (TRACKING)

   We need to add a section on code list metadata; see

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200803/msg00001.html

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC