ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] [Fwd: New Release of NIST's XML Schema Quality of Design Tool]

Hi Tim:

NIST has provided QOD as an open-source project.  The source code is
available on SourceForce so QOD can be used internally.

NIST doesn't have the resources to write all the test cases for all the
NDRs.  It would be great if any Schematron rules have already been
created for UBL or any standard could be incorporated into QOD.

Betty

Tim McGrath wrote:
> my comment was more promotional than technical.  How come OAG, IRS and
> Navy get a mention and UBL doesn't?  How can we remedy this?
>
> The Danish government have a comprehensive set of schematron rules for
> UBL - can we utilize those?
>
> Betty Harvey wrote:
>> Schematron test cases haven't been developed for most of the UBL rules
>> yet.
>>
>> Actually alot of the rules are very similar from one NDR standard to the
>> next NDR standard, the words used are just slightly different.  I am
>> working on developing a mechanism for programatically categorizing NDR
>> rules, the next step will try to find similarities between rules so that
>> developed test cases can be reused.
>>
>> QOD can also be installed locally and is available on Sourceforge
>> (http://sourceforge.net/projects/qod/).
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Betty
>>

>> Tim McGrath wrote:
>>
>>> why isn't UBL listed in the sets announced?
>>>
>>> it would be useful if peole knew this.

>>> at: