ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Pacific UBL TC call 9|10 June 2008

MINUTES OF PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
TUESDAY 10 JUNE 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tim McGrath (vice chair)
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      ACTION (5/27): JB to add UN/CEFACT meeting schedule.

         In process.

   Liaison reports

      TM: Regarding the request from UN/CEFACT for CCTS context
      methodology use cases: we agreed earlier that this should
      come from UBL users.  We are informed that CEN/ISSS BII has
      provided such requirements as part of TBG1 use cases at the
      Mexico City UN/CEFACT Forum.  Thus, UBL context methodology
      requirements have been conveyed via BII and TBG1.

   Subcommittee report: PSC

      ACTION: TM to transmit the iSURF documents for collaborative
      planning, forecasting, and replenishment to the PSC per
      decisions taken in TC calls 3 and 4 June.

   Review of Atlantic call

      ACTION (6/3): JB to revise and republish the FIRTG charter
      to add "in alignment with UN/CEFACT deliverables."

         Pending.

ADOPTION SC / UBL FOCUS AREA

   TM: It's good to see that the editors are updating the site.
   We appear to have the right structure; now we just need to get
   people into the habit of using ubl.xml.org for certain kinds of
   content instead of the ubl-dev environment.

LOCALIZATION SUBCOMMITTEES

   AGREED to proceed with formation of the German Localization
   Subcommittee (DELSC) with Karsten Tolle as chair.

UBL WORK SCHEDULE

   ACTION (1/8): JB to revise the work schedule spreadsheet.

      Pending.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   ACTION (5/20): TM to revise by second week of June.

      JB: Done and received by the editing team; will attempt a
      quick turnaround so that this can be put on the list.

UBL 2.1 ISSUES LIST

   ACTION (12/18): TM to populate the new issues list with all
   currently known UBL 2.1 issues.

      Pending.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   4-8 August 2008 in Montréal

      Confirmed.  Hotel Europa, rue Drummond (the week prior to
      the Balisage conference in the same location).

   19-23 January 2009 in Fremantle

      TM: Will be looking at a venue tomorrow.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   Regular schedule.

OTHER BUSINESS

   ACTION: AS to send JB access info for our Adobe Connect account
   so that this can be used by the FIRTG.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC