ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 18 June 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 18 JUNE 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Anne Hendry (guest)
   Zarella Rendon

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      TonyC: A UN/CEFACT TMG meeting has been tentatively
      scheduled for 8-12 September in Tokyo.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance
      No submissions this week.  Note that this is being
      transitioned to ubl.xml.org.

   Financial Information Requirements Task Group

      TonyC: Held meeting Friday; participation is an issue.

UBL 2.1

   ACTION (4/30): PB to send updated CEN BII meeting dates.

      Done.

      JB: And now added to the u.x.o events calendar.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   In process.  TRACKING: Need to add the copyright guidelines.

   JB: TM intends to update a diagram and add the copyright
   guidelines.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   RESERVE HOTEL ROOM NOW FOR AUGUST MEETING IN MONTRÉAL.  You can
   always cancel later.

   Planned attendance so far:

      JB: Europa
      ZR: Marriott
      BH: with ZR if able to attend
      MC: Europa
      AH: with MC if able to attend
      GKH: Residence Inn

   JB: We will start building the agenda next week.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

   JB: Note that we've canceled meetings the week of 21 July in
   addition to the week before and the week after the f2f in
   Montréal.  Here's the schedule through August:

      Week of 23 June   REGULAR SCHEDULE
      Week of 30 June   REGULAR SCHEDULE
      Week of 07 July   REGULAR SCHEDULE
      Week of 14 July   REGULAR SCHEDULE
      Week of 21 July   *** CANCELED ***
      Week of 28 July   *** CANCELED *** (per usual policy)
      Week of 04 August TC MEETING IN MONTRÉAL
      Week of 11 August *** CANCELED *** (per usual policy)
      Week of 18 August REGULAR SCHEDULE
      Week of 25 August REGULAR SCHEDULE

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

   We need to schedule work sessions to finish this up.

   ACTION: JB to contact NDR editors.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW (TRACKING)

   We need to add a section on code list metadata; see

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200803/msg00001.html

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC