ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 2 July 2008

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 2 JULY 2008

ATTENDANCE

   Peter Borresen
   Jon Bosak (chair)
   Tony Coates
   Mavis Cournane
   Betty Harvey
   Zarella Rendon
   Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to the calendar:
      http://ubl.xml.org/events

      None.

   Review of Pacific call

      No comments.

   Support page maintenance

      No submissions this week.  Note that this is being
      transitioned to ubl.xml.org.

      AGREED with the Pacific call decision to change the support
      page to point to the ubl.xml.org site.

   Financial Information Requirements Task Group

      TonyC: Was not on call Friday and haven't seen minutes.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

   MC: MG has the latest edit.

   PLB/TonyC: We are working with TM on producing a metamodel into
   which we can put info in spreadsheets, etc., and testing with
   UBL and OIOUBL.

   ACTION: JB to contact TM/PLB/TonyC about where this fits into
   the Customization Guidelines.

   ACTION: MC to contact MG and let JB know ASAP whether to expect
   another edit in the next few days or take the current version
   to the TC list.

UNTDED ROAD MAP SURVEY

   See

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200806/msg00015.html

   and Pacific call minutes.

   AGREED to the Pacific call decision.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

   We worked a while on this and then decided that MC could continue
   with the temporary edit files at

      ibiblio.org/bosak/opaque/20080702_13-23.pdf
      ibiblio.org/bosak/opaque/20080702_24-31.pdf

   and then consult with MG on parts that need further discussion.

   TRACKING ITEMS

      We need to add a section on code list metadata; see

         http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200803/msg00001.html

      Note on order of BBIEs and ASBIEs

         See minutes of Pacific call 1 July 2008.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

   RESERVE HOTEL ROOM NOW FOR AUGUST MEETING IN MONTRÉAL.  You can
   always cancel later.

   Planned attendance so far:

      JB: Europa
      MC: Europa
      GKH: Europa
      ZR: Marriott
      PLB: (no hotel yet)
      AH: with MC if able to attend
      BH: with ZR if able to attend

   PLB: Working with a consultant on business rules; will have a
   complete list prior to the meeting and will copy AS and GKH on
   the current draft.

   Agenda so far:

      Customization Guidelines (plenary + GKH, JB, MC)
      Business Rules (GKH and PLB)
      NDR editorial (JB, MC, ZR)
      IDD assembly (JB)

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE