ubl message

Subject: Response to TDED road-map: 3 questions survey from OASIS UBL

Please find attached the response to your survey on behalf of the OASIS
Universal Business Language Technical Committee.

As  we have used the TDED for relevant areas of our work we would like
to see it continue and develop.  We believe there is also an opportunity
to enhance the directory to become an even more useful resource.

Good luck.

tded001a1_154n493a1_TDED_roadmap_answer-UBL.doc

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services Ltd.