ubl message

Subject: Announce: Updated free UBL 2.0 Invoice to PDF and HTML now supporting 14 languages including Dutch

With many thanks to J.W. Teunisse, Match.IT Consultants (www.mitc.nl)
I'm pleased to announce the support for Dutch box labels in Crane's
UN Layout Key presentation

The free library to print a UBL 2.0 Invoice to PDF and HTML now
supports box labels in 14 languages: Bosnian, Czech, Danish, Dutch,
English, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian,
Portuguese, Slovak and Spanish.

To obtain your copy of this environment please follow the "Free
resources" link from our home page linked below.  Then follow the
links "OASIS UBL, UN Layout Key, XPath and Code List Resources",
"OASIS UBL resources", "Printing and displaying UBL", "Printing UBL
2.0 instances to the UN Layout Key".

Additions are welcome!  Instructions are included in the readme file
regarding how you can contribute a set of box labels for another language.

cc: UBL TC, UBL Dev

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc