ubl message

Subject: Customization Guidelines v 0.6

Hello UBL TC,

Here (after some delay) is the edited version of the Customization
Guidelines draft promised in recent TC calls.  This is the first
time that I've attempted to send attachments to the list from my
new mail account, so let's hope that it works.

This draft is the one that we will be working on in Montréal next
week.  Note that sections 3, 4, and 5 are just placeholders for
material yet to be written.

All interested members of the TC are invited to review the
attached over the next few days and to send comments for
consideration during the meeting in Montréal.  In particular,
persons who have contributed to the draft are requested to review
questions that I have embedded in the text in bold italics
surrounded by curly braces.

Jon

guidelines20080726.doc

guidelines20080726.pdf