ubl message

Subject: Groups - UBL Documents for CPFR (D4.1.1UBLforCollaborativePlanningDocumentsv3.zip) uploaded

The document revision named UBL Documents for CPFR
(D4.1.1UBLforCollaborativePlanningDocumentsv3.zip) has been submitted by
Ms. Asuman Dogac* to the OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC
document repository.  This document is revision #1 of
D4.1.1UBLforCollaborativePlanningDocumentsv3.zip.

Document Description:
Within the scope of iSURF Project supported by the European
Commission's Networked Enterprise Unit, we need UBL documents
for collaborative planning, forecasting and replenishment (CPFR).
For this purpose, we developed ten new UBL CPFR Documents.
iSURF Project Deliverable enclosed describes the UBL documents and the
methodology to generate them. With the next submission we will send
excel sheets, genericode files and the XSD schemas.

We will appreciate hearing the comments of the UBL Community. Thank you.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=28980

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/28980/D4.1.1UBLforCollaborativePlanningDocumentsv3.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of
D4.1.1UBLforCollaborativePlanningDocumentsv3.zip.  The document details
page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration