ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Pacific UBL TC call 18|19 August 2008

Western hemisphere participants: Note that this meeting takes
place Monday evening in your time zones.

AGENDA FOR PACIFIC UBL TC MEETING
00:30 - 02:30 UTC TUESDAY 19 AUGUST 2008
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=19&year=2008&hour=0&min=30&sec=0

NEW PHONE/SKYPE INFORMATION

    As noted earlier, we will be starting to use VOIP for TC
    calls.  I have skype addresses for the usual participants in
    this call (JB, TM, GKH, AS), so our fallback will be for me to
    set up a joint skype call, but Tim has set up something else to
    try (HiDefConferencing) that will allow participants a choice
    between skyping in and calling in using a regular phone line.
    I will test this out Monday (my time) and send mail to the list
    with the appropriate number.

MINUTES OF THE UBL TC MEETING IN MONTRÉAL

    Will be out next week.

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events
    Liaison reports
    Subcommittee report: PSC
    Subcommittee report: TSC
    Review of Atlantic call 16 July

INTERNATIONAL DATA DICTIONARY

    Status, etc.

UBL WORK SCHEDULE

    ACTION (1/8): JB to revise the work schedule spreadsheet.

       Pending finalization of the BII schedule.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

    Status, etc.

UBL 2.1 ISSUES LIST

    ACTION (12/18): TM to populate the new issues list with all
    currently known UBL 2.1 issues.

       Pending.

2008 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    19-23 January 2009 in Fremantle

       Details will be coming to the list.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Regular schedule for the next couple of months.

OTHER BUSINESS

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC