ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] Candidate for UBL 2.0 IDD Public Review Draft

ERP Research Corporation
e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Bosak" <bosak@ibiblio.org>
To: "UBL TC" <ubl@lists.oasis-open.org>; <ubl-l10n@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:10 AM

Hello UBL TC and UBL Localization Subcommittees,

I have just uploaded the first candidate of
the UBL 2.0 International Data Dictionary to the TC repository:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29640/UBL-2.0-idd-prd01.zip

This contains translations of the entire , Italian, and Spanish; see the
documentation in the
package for a complete description.

Please review.  If no corrections are received by next Monday, I
will ask for your formal approval to submit this for its first
OASIS public review.

Jon