ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Another IDD sanity check

At 2008-10-24 08:22 -0400, Jon Bosak wrote:
>Hello UBL TC,
>
>I have uploaded an edited version of the IDD PRD candidate:
>
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29772/prd1-UBL-2.0-idd.zip
>
>I will wait till Monday before starting another default letter
>ballot.  If you have any interest in this, please review the
>revised package before then.

Everything looks consistent, Jon.  I think it is ready to go.

I've recreated Crane's genericode IDD resource files using the
revised ZIP files ... the latest version I've posted so far today has
a "21:20z" time stamp:

   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/index.htm#ubl2idd2genericode

The single IDD HTML review file has been polished up a bit.  Feedback welcome.

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01
Video sample lesson:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg