ubl message

Subject: Revised UBL work schedule for 2009

Hello UBL TC,

Here's a version of our 2009 work schedule updated to reflect the
decision to give 2.0 NDR a full "as if new" 60-day initial public
review instead of the 2-week second public review to which it's
procedurally entitled.  I've tried out the name "UBL 2.0 Naming
and Design Rules, Second Edition" to reflect this status.  The
file extension has to be renamed .zip as usual.

For discussion in this week's TC calls.

Jon

sked1103.zzz