ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Public Review of UBL v2.0 International Data Dictionary

Hmmmm ... I didn't touch those links, or even check them since it's not part
of my typical routine. I'm assuming that since they were somehow coded as
relative URIs that they transposed themselves into absolute URIs upon my
opening, fixing, and re-saving the files. I'll recode to absolute links and
then reupload.

Mary