ubl message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-dev] First release of OASIS UBL 2.0 IDD begins public review

Jon, I'm really delighted for you and the committee both. This is a
big milestone for a very innovative, useful, tool-smart and
process-smart resource.  It speaks well for the design, as well as
the robust work contributed by our UBL localizing expert panels.
Congratulations to all.  Regards Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark, Director of Standards Dev.
~ OASIS:  advancing open standards for the information society
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark