ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Comment about UBL 2 Ordering Process diagram

Greetings UBL TC

RE: Order Process Diagram

Prior to UBL TC discussion of this, I thought I'd better add my own two cents
worth: I realise the ordering process doesn't attempt or claim to show all the
aspects of real-life use of the UBL ordering documents (e.g. no attempt to
show that an order can be cancelled prior to order response). I agree my
diagram version does seem to remove some possibilities but does this matter
if it is a clarification? Maybe the things it removes can be added back in
without obscuring anything. At the same time it should be considered
1. include a cancellation before the order response
2. there is a cycle (pointed out as we tried to use this diagram in TAG TC)
which might need consideration - going from order 'modified' to order
change and back to possible modification and so on - is this realistic?
The aim with my modified diagram is only to improve the clarity (with paths
through the process not sharing so many steps - different paths having their
own steps , even if those steps have the same names). I didn't attend to create
a profile as such. Nothing should be missing that is in the original,
just clearer
paths. Maybe add order cancellation prior to response and qualify the loop(s).

Best regards

Steve