ubl message

Subject: IDD Vol. 1 PRD2 sanity check

Hello UBL TC,

I have just uploaded a candidate version of the second public
review draft of the UBL 2.0 International Data Dictionary, Vol. 1
(Japanese, Italian, and Spanish) to the TC repository:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31571/prd2-UBL-2.0-idd.zip

This release is (or should be) identical to PRD1, released for the
first public review in October, with the single exception of the
files UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-ES.ods and
UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-ES.xls, which have been corrected as
follows:

Row 442 Translated definition of Hazardous Goods Transit. Hazardous Regulation Code. Code

Row 443 Translated definition of Hazardous Goods Transit. Inhalation Toxicity Zone Code. Code

Row 699 Changed "Domicilio social" to "Domicilio fiscal"

Row 903 Changed "Canonicación" to "Canonicalización"

As usual, I have changed the date stamps on all of the files to
reflect the new release date.  If no one has any further changes
to make, I will be putting this to a vote next week so that we can
begin the second public review.

Jon