ubl message

Subject: Default letter ballot: IDD Vol. 1 PRD2

Hello UBL TC,

Regarding the IDD 2.0 Vol. 1 PRD2 candidate that I posted Friday:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200903/msg00017.html

I haven't received any comments on this, so I'm going to go ahead
and propose that we approve the package for submission to OASIS as
PRD2, thus:

    Resolved,

    1. That the UBL TC approves the UBL 2.0 International Data
       Dictionary, Volume 1 (Japanese, Italian, Spanish) at

       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31571/prd2-UBL-2.0-idd.zip

       for submission to OASIS for second public review, and

    2. That the UBL TC chair and editors are authorized to make
       such editorial revisions as OASIS may require to suit the
       package for publication on the OASIS web site.

If you are a voting member of the TC and you object to the
adoption of this resolution, please signify your objection by mail
to the UBL TC list no later than COB Wednesday 18 March 2009.  If
you have no objection to beginning this second public review, do
nothing.

Jon