ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 11 March 2009

Dear All,

For the demo of iSurf eDoCreater tool we can use a free desktop sharing
program: either VNC session or Mikago tool.

The set-up details of the trial demo session for the next Atlantic UBL
TC Call on 18 March are as follows:

Shared-screen support (VNC session) will be started 5 minutes before the
call at: http://144.122.230.58:5800/
     * view-only password: "ubltc"
     * pointing a separate browser tab (or window) to
         http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room and enter:
Room="trial_iSurf_eDocreater" and My Name="Your Own Name" (e.g.
"JaneDoe")
     *or point your browser to:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/trial_iSurf_eDocreator

Just in case there is a problem in conference room or tool mentioned
above, there is another conference tool reserved for the meeting as a
back up strategy.

For Mikago tool, to participate, please click on the link below

http://www.mikogo.com/download/Mikogo.exe

The details of the meeting are as  follows:

A Mikogo meeting with the topic: 'A trial demo session for iSurf
eDoCreater Tool demo'

Date & Starting Time: 2009-03-18 at 5:00 PM GMT+02

Enter the following information when asked:

Meeting ID: 148-360-084
Meeting Password: ubltc

Click on the following link to download a quick reference guide for
participants:
http://www.mikogo.com/download/MikogoUserGuide.pdf

Best regards,

Fulya