ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] The iSURF eDoCreator 1.0 beta

Good morning, Enric!

At 2009-03-13 15:52 +0100, Enric.Staromiejski.Torregrosa@everis.com wrote:
>Esto es el UBLer pero en mejor, y con gente de
>verdad detrás. Me parece que además el TC de UBL
>está validando la herramienta para promoverla dentro de OASIS.

It was minuted on Monday's Pacific that for the
time being the Schema Generation Task Group
(SGTG) needs to continue to use UBLer.  We will
be evaluating the features that are developed in
iSURF to see if a future version will meet the
needs of the SGTG.  So, for now, there is still a role for UBLer to play!

--
XQuery/XSLT training in Prague, CZ 2009-03 http://www.xmlprague.cz
XQuery/XSLT/XSL-FO training in Los Angeles (New dates!) 2009-06-08