ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 1 April 2009

Hello,
about the CEFACT HoD I found this is the complete list by country, and the
SIMPROESPANA should be the body.

http://www.unece.org/cefact/trafix/bdy_part.htm

SIMPROESPANA
Calle Diego de Leon 50
5=Planta
28006 MADRID, SPAIN

Tel: +34 91 566 34 00/54
     +34 609 00 800
Fax: +34 91 411 1982

Tel: +34 1 326 19 82
Fax: +34 1 326 22 34

E-mail: simpredi@ceoe.es
 	manuel_pereira_ramos@hotmail.com
        cmaurin@ceoe.es

... but maybe they are no more available.

Please note I found several telephone numbers and e.mails, and I am not
aware which is the working contact.

Roberto

> MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
> WEDNESDAY 1 APRIL 2009 (no joke!)
>
> ATTENDANCE
>
>     Jon Bosak (chair)
>     Peter Borresen
>     Tony Coates
>     Betty Harvey
>     Zarella Rendon
>
> STANDING ITEMS
>
>     Additions to the calendar:
>        http://ubl.xml.org/events
>
>        None.
>
>     Review of Pacific call minutes
>
>        No comments.
>
> UBL 2.1 PROGRESS REPORTS
>
>     PSC (PLB): Met friday; issues list updated with new document
>     types and ABIEs for Danish Standards; also received additional
>     issues from ITST that weren't on the list before.  Will update
>     the list this week.
>
> ISURF EDOCREATOR DEMO
>
>     Scheduled for 15 April in this time slot.
>
> IDD VOL. 1
>
>     JB: Now in its second (15-day) public review:
>
>     http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200903/msg00008.html
>
>     The review ends 10 April, and we will vote on approving this as
>     a Committee Specification soon thereafter.  Note that
>     attendance in next week's TC calls will be relevant to voting
>     status.
>
> UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW
>
>     JB: GKH says to start with the 0.4 OASIS templates.
>
>     BH: Did start with the 0.4 version; got a customization layer
>     from GKH, then made some tweaks to get shading, etc.  All
>     changes were made to the layer above, not the standard DocBook
>     stylesheets.
>
>     ACTION: BH to download the templates directly from OASIS and
>     create a PDF using those.
>
> UBL 2.0 NDR APPLICATION GUIDE
>
>     BH: This should be called an Implementation Guide.  A lot has
>     been done on identifying the parts needing clarification in the
>     process of creating NIST validation rules; for example, is "UBL
>     extension" the same as XSD extension?  We need these questions
>     resolved along with some actual examples.  A wiki would be good
>     for this; then we could create the document itself after using
>     the wiki to gather input.
>
>     ACTION: JB to request OASIS to start up a wiki.
>
> 2009 TC MEETING SCHEDULE
>
>     20-24 April 2009, colocated with the UN/CEFACT Forum in Rome.
>
>        Agenda:
>
>           http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200903/msg00030.html
>
>           A more detailed agenda with plenary call times is
>           expected later this week.
>
>        Participants registered so far:
>
>           Oriol Bausà
>           Peter Borresen
>           Arianna Brutti (Tu Wed Thu)
>           Roberto Cisternino (Thu Fri)
>           Martin Forsberg
>           Tim McGrath (chair pro tem)
>           Kim, Sung Hyuk
>           Sven Rasmussen
>           Andy Schoka
>           Ole Madsen (possible)
>
>        *** PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER WITH THEIR HoDs! ***
>
>        PLB: Oriol says that there is no HoD for Spain.

> [...]

* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*
* Document Engineering Services Ltd. - Alliance Member
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)
* Italian UBL Advisor

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc