ubl message

Subject: Sanity check: UBL Guidelines for Customization 1.0 PRD 02

Hello UBL TC,

As you know, the UBL Guidelines for Customization Version 1.0
underwent a full 60-day OASIS public review that started 30
September 2008 and ended 29 November 2008:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200809/msg00006.html

Since the end of the first public review, the team assigned to
the Customization Guidelines has invested considerable effort in
improving the document -- so much, in fact, that it was decided
some weeks ago to put the result through another 60-day public
review rather than the usual 15-day followup.

The new PRD has now been uploaded to

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31997/UBL-Customization100prd02.zip

I will leave this copy up for a 24-hour "sanity check."  Please
look it over and let us know if you see anything obvious that
needs changing before I put this to you for a vote.  Note that the
vote will be a simple default ballot to start another full public
review, not to approve the document as a Committee Specification,
so there will be ample opportunity to edit it again following
completion of the public review some time in June.

Jon