ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 8 April 2009

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 8 APRIL 2009

ATTENDANCE

    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    Anne Hendry
    Zarella Rendon
    Fulya Tuncer

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       No comments.

CUSTOMIZATION GUIDELINES

    JB: Will send out the draft for a sanity check today, then set
    up a vote for the second public review.

ISURF EDOCREATOR DEMO

    Scheduled for 15 April in this time slot.  Fulya/Yildiray will
    start and host the call.  See

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200904/msg00009.html

    We tested the Yugma URL given in the message above, and
    everything worked OK.  FT will arrange for a backup skype
    conference in case the usual UBL conference encounters a
    problem.

IDD VOL. 1

    JB: Second public review ends Friday.  I will be asking for
    approval as a Committee Spec next week.  This will require
    voting members to actually register a vote on the UBL TC site
    using a form set up by the OASIS administration (not our usual
    default letter ballot), so be looking for directions and don't
    fail to vote.

UBL 2.0 NDR EDITORIAL REVIEW

    JB: BH has produced a PDF based on the OASIS DocBook templates;
    review is pending.  Technical questions for the NDR team were
    mailed 20 March, but no answers have been received yet.

UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE

    ACTION (4/1): JB to request OASIS to start up a wiki.

       Pending.

2009 TC MEETING SCHEDULE

    20-24 April 2009, colocated with the UN/CEFACT Forum in Rome.

       Updated agenda:

          http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200904/msg00005.html

       JB: Note plenary call times.  Opening plenary:

          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=4&day=20&hour=12&min=15&sec=0

       The closing plenary appears to be scheduled for:

          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=4&day=24&hour=12&min=0&sec=0

       Participants registered so far:

          Oriol Bausà
          Peter Borresen
          Arianna Brutti (Tu Wed Thu)
          Andrea Caccia (Thu Fri)
          Roberto Cisternino (Thu Fri)
          Martin Forsberg
          Tim McGrath (chair pro tem)
          Kim, Sung Hyuk
          Sven Rasmussen
          Andy Schoka
          Ole Madsen (possible)

       *** PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER WITH THEIR HoDs! ***

    17-21 August 2009 in Montréal, colocated with Balisage the
    previous week.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2009.04.13: >>> NO MEETINGS <<< (Demo in Atlantic slot)
    Week of 2009.04.20: >>> F2F IN ROME <<<
    Week of 2009.04.27: >>> NO MEETINGS <<<
    Week of 2009.05.04: Regular schedule

Jon Bosak