ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Default letter ballot: creating the UBL Security SC

Hi Jon

I would like to appoint that there is a similar project going on in
UN/CEFACT TBG6. If we form a group like this I will suggest that it
coordinates its work with this group so we do not diverse too much with
UN/CEFACT. I wrote the original BRS for this group. I would also like to
stress that we in UBL2 have a signature class and that requirements must
be putted forward to the PCS in order to update this with new requirements.

Kind regards

Peter