ubl message

Subject: Current voting membership

Hello UBL TC,

In preparation for a vote on CS status for IDD Vol. 1, I have just
reviewed recent meeting attendance and find that the following
persons are currently voting members of the UBL TC:

Jon Bosak
Tony Coates
Anne Hendry
G. Ken Holman
Tim McGrath
Zarella Rendon
Andy Schoka
Fulya Tuncer

The TC roster has been revised accordingly.

Please contact me immediately if you think that an error has been
made in this classification.

Jon