ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 20 May 2009

Hi Jon

Unfortunatly I will not be able to participate in todays meeting due to
a meeting the the counsil of Allerød. But I woul like to give an update
for the UBL PSC work:

We have consolidated the document models for UtillityStatement and eBiz
plennishment and invotory management (ENEA). Tim is given the task to
review the spreadsheet before releasing them to the PSC list. Regarding
the tendering document is Oriol still waiting for the contract before he
can release the first draft candidates for this. He expect that will
happen in a month - about the same time we have the CENBII public review
release. Sven Rasmussen has joined the PSC and volunteered to assist us
in alligning the requirement in CENBII with the issuelist for the UBL
2.1. My biggest concern is that we until now not have had any response
back from ISURF regarding their submission. I expect it will need some
iterations before it is mature enough for a draft document candidate model.
The plan is that when we have the spreadsheets ready for the UBL 2.1
submission we will upload it all into edoCreator and continue from there.

Kind regards

Peter L. Borresen