ubl message

Subject: Preliminary version of the German 2.0 IDD

Hello UBL TC,

As many of you know, we are in the final stages of approving
Volume 1 of the UBL 2.0 International Data Dictionary (IDD), which
includes translations of the 2000+ business terms standardized by
UBL 2.0 into Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.

We decided some time ago to plan on releasing German and Danish
translations as IDD Vol. 2.  The Danish translation has
unfortunately experienced some delays in completion, so the TC has
now decided to make the German translation publicly visible for
informal comment while we await completion of the Danish version.

Attached is the zip file received from DELSC chair Karsten Tolle.
I have not attempted to put this into the format we will use for
the public review, so this release does not contain the mandated
OASIS documentation or the usual alternative ODF versions.  It is
simply for your information pending the arrival of materials
needed to make a complete release.

Any comments should be directed to Karsten:

    tolle @ dbis.cs.uni-frankfurt . de

Jon

DE_22042009_IDD.zip