ubl message

Subject: Draft Schema Generation Task Group strategy document and demonstration artefacts

Fellow UBL TC members,

Per the Pacific Call this evening, I was asked to
make the draft SGTG strategy document available
to the UBL TC for internal committee comment:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33456

This is not ready yet for public comment (though
of course public readers of the TC archives are
free to look at it), but I am anxious to get feedback from committee members.

When unzipped, this environment is the proposed
set of UBL 2.1 artefacts using the UBL 2.0 business entities.

Of note, the members of tonight's Pacific Call
spent some time reviewing the HTML documentation
of the context/value association file that
specifies the qualified information items for UBL
2.1 (anonymous qualified data types implemented
as the second-pass value validation step as specified in the CVA file):

   cva/UBL-QualifiedDataTypes-2.0.html

All of the proposed artefacts for UBL 2.1
two-pass validation (schema and values) are described in the strategy document:

   sgtg-strategy.html

There are batch files in the val/ directory that
demonstrate these artefacts working as they would work for UBL 2.1.

I very much look forward to your feedback.  There
is still time to effect changes if necessary
before using these artefacts in Montréal's
face-to-face meeting with the first cut of UBL 2.1 spreadsheets.

After all, this is just a draft strategy for UBL 2.1 artefacts.

Thanks!

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc