ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Travel advisory regarding UBL Montréal face-to-face

The news this morning is that the strike has been
settled quickly and that full service is expected
to resume by tomorrow.  Don't know who buckled
first, and I can't wait to hear the pundits who
forecasted a lengthy interruption.

--
XSLT/XQuery/XSL-FO hands-on training - Oakland, CA, USA 2009-08-03
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc