ubl message

Subject: Establishing the UBL LATAMRSC

Hello UBL TC,

I am pleased to inform you that we are ready to add a UBL Latin
American Regional Localization Subcommittee (LATAMRSC) to the
already existing UBL Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Italian,
Danish, German, and Turkish LSCs.  The LATAMRSC will be our first
regional localization subcommittee and will operate according to
the rules we've just approved for such subcommittees.

The resolution creating the LATAMRSC is given below.  If you have
no objection to its adoption, do nothing.  If you are a voting
member of the UBL TC and you object to the adoption of this
resolution, please register that objection with mail to the list
ubl@lists.oasis-open.org no later than COB Tuesday 29 September
2009.

Additional members are actively solicited for this work and will
be added following our usual rules.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE UBL LATIN AMERICAN REGIONAL LOCALIZATION
SUBCOMMITTEE (LATAMRSC)

Resolved,

1. That a UBL Latin American Regional Localization Subcommittee
    (LATAMRSC) be created with the purpose, deliverables, and mode
    of operation specified in the UBL Rules for Regional
    Localization Subcommittees:

       http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00011.html

2. That the chair of the LATAMLSC shall be Kenneth Bengtsson.