ubl message

Subject: Revised schema strategy document based on comment during Pacific call

Hi folks,

Per last night's Pacific call,

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00024.html

... I have revised the second bullet under Figure 1, giving an
example of an "other qualification", that being a string-length limitation.

The contents of the test directory have not changed, only the one
bullet of the strategy document.  The revised package is posted here:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34338

--
Upcoming hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes.
Interested in other classes?  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/