ubl message

Subject: Preliminary UBL 2.1 NDR checklist

Hello UBL TC,

Attached is a preliminary NDR Checklist for UBL 2.1.  This was
handcrafted in Montreal so that we would have a checklist for the
first draft of the UBL 2.1 documentation, in which this is an
Appendix.  Note that the 2.1 NDR documentation is a separate
deliverable that will be worked on as time allows over the coming
year.

Changes between the UBL 2.0 rules and the UBL 2.1 rules were
documented in the minutes of the 19 August work session in
Montreal:

    http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34081/

Most (perhaps all) of the changes were made to reflect the revised
schema generation strategy that we have adopted for UBL 2.1.

Please review the checklist and the minutes referenced above in
preparation for next week's Atlantic call.

Jon

Preliminary-2.1-NDR-checklist.pdf