ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 30 September 2009

Hello Stephen,

Fulya has already answered this WRT the online tool.  As the
"packager," I'll just add that this is one of an unlimited number
of possible Q/C issues that is addressed by comparing schemas
generated by two separate and independent processes -- which is
why I prefer to keep them both going if possible and am thankful
to Oriol and Ken for their work in maintaining the alternate.

Jon