ubl message

Subject: 13 October Atlantic TC call canceled

Hello UBL TC,

In moving our Atlantic calls from Wednesdays to Tuesdays, I
overlooked the fact that I am already committed to a conference
that takes place during our meeting time this coming Tuesday (13
October).  The Tuesday time slot is now blocked out for the
future, but unfortunately, I cannot avoid this commitment, which
was made some time ago.  I am therefore canceling next Tuesday's
Atlantic UBL TC call.

To give people a chance to talk in case something urgent should
come up, I will dial in for the usual 15 minutes in the Pacific
call slot, but this will not count as an official UBL TC meeting,
and I will not be sending out an agenda for it.

My apologies for the sudden change.

Jon