ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Further SGTG explorations - some new revelations

Going back to the original reasons for including
the Core Components Types as a schema in UBL 1.0,
we did so for information reference only since no
other schema 'uses' it. It is a bit like an abstract
concept schema and the only connection of other
artefacts to it is conceptual. The unqualified
datatypes depend on these core component types
in the model, not in the schema package. The
unqualified datatypes have no schema reference to
the core component types but their *design* stems from
the core component types. It is the qualified datatypes
which have the UBL-specific details such as code lists
choices determined by the modelers. The UBL business
model architects should have no influence at all on
the core component types or the unqualified datatypes
but only on the qualified datatypes (such as codelist
bound qualified code types). So it still seems confusing
to even include the CCT schema in the package (though
I don't recollect if the NDR says to do so).

Best regards

Steve
---
Stephen D Green