ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 5 January 2010

G. Ken Holman wrote:
> Due to the extent of schema changes between 2.0 and 2.1 there
> cannot be a check against the 2.0 NDR document until the NDRs
> are updated with the 2.1 reality.  The 2.1 reality won't be
> known until the end of the debugging process.

I was assuming that the "2.1 reality" is what's expressed in the
2.1 checklist modulo changes you are in the process of testing.
Can't we use QoD to check everything in the NDR except those items
undergoing testing?  There are a lot of other rules (including
almost all of the 2.0 rules) that aren't changing at all.

> Are the issues from Oriol limited to his parallel schema generation
> process kicking out integrity errors from the spreadsheet, or are there
> other issues to be addressed?

I don't know of other issues at this time.

>>    UBL 2.1 NAMING AND DESIGN RULES
>>
>>       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.
>
> And because of this, I believe the QoD measurements cannot be made at
> any time until this item is completed.

The thing that's on hold is the 2.1 NDR documentation, not the
rules themselves.  We determined the rules in Montreal.  I believe
that the only 2.1 rules not known at this time are the ones that
would be affected by the changes you're currently testing.

Jon