ubl message

Subject: UBL TC meeting times for the next six weeks

Hello UBL TC,

Decisions we made last week about the Atlantic meeting time (it
moves to Wednesdays at noon New York time this week) and the
Pacific meeting time (it will stay at 7:30 p.m. New York time this
year, contrary to our previous custom when changing to Daylight
Saving Time) combine with asynchronous DST changes in North
America and Europe to create complete chaos in our meeting times
over the next few weeks.  Trying accurately to list the call-in
times for all of our locations would be a hopeless task, so here
I'm providing a list of timeanddate URLs for each call between now
and the end of March.  Please refer to this list every week for
the next six weeks to find the call-in time for your meeting and location.
Whatever time you end up with the week of 29 March will be the
regular time for that call until October.

Jon

Week of 22 Feb 2010
    Pacific  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=23&year=2010&hour=0&min=30&sec=0
    Atlantic http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=24&year=2010&hour=17&min=0&sec=0