ubl message

Subject: UBL eInvoice Turkey has become official on March 5, 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The eInvoice project of Turkey has become official
on the 5th of March, 2010 and it appeared in the Official Gazette
of Turkey no 27512 Sequence No 397 entitled "Tax Procedure Law".

All the technical information related to this project is
available from http://www.efatura.gov.tr

According to this law, if an organization wishes sent eInvoice
to Revenue Administration, it has to comply with UBL schemas as developed by UBL TRLSC.

I thought I should present this information to you.

Best regards,

Asuman