ubl message

Subject: Re: UBL eInvoice Turkey has become official on March 5, 2010

Thank you Jon,

As I have already indicated to Piero, it is the team at the Revenue
Administration
of Turkey, led by Mr. Arif Yildirim who mainly contributed to the
realization
of this work.

Best regards,

Asuman

> Jon Bosak wrote:
>> (Copying Tim)
>>
>> Hello Asuman,
>>
>> This is excellent news.  Congratulations to you and your staff for
>> your success in moving this forward!
>>
>> Jon
>>
>> Prof. Dr. Asuman Dogac wrote:
>>> Dear Jon,
>>>
>>> The eInvoice project of Turkey has become official
>>> on the 5th of March, 2010 and it appeared in the Official Gazette
>>> of Turkey no 27512 Sequence No 397 entitled "Tax Procedure Law".
>>>
>>> All the technical information related to this project is
>>> available from http://www.efatura.gov.tr <http://www.efatura.gov.tr/>
>>>
>>> According to this law, if an organization wishes sent eInvoice
>>> to Revenue Administration, it has to comply with UBL TRLSC
>>> schemas.
>>>
>>> I thought I should let you know.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Asuman

>>> PS. Please note the change in the address. Thank you.
>>>

> PS. Please note the change in the address. Thank you.

PS. Please note the change in the phone and fax numbers. Thank you.

Professor Asuman Dogac
WWW: http://www.srdc.metu.edu.tr/~asuman/
Director                           Phone: +90 (312) 210 1393, or
Software R&D Center                       +90 (312) 210 1763
Department of Computer Eng.        Fax: +90 (312) 210 1837
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara Turkey