ubl message

Subject: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 21 April 2010

MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC MEETING
WEDNESDAY 21 APRIL 2010

ATTENDANCE

    Kenneth Bengtsson
    Peter Borresen
    Jon Bosak (chair)
    Tony Coates
    G. Ken Holman
    Andy Schoka

STANDING ITEMS

    Additions to the calendar:
       http://ubl.xml.org/events

       None.

    Review of Pacific call minutes

       See below.

UBL 2.1 SCHEMAS

    From this week's Pacific call:

       GKH: The missing 60th doctype has been added; the most
       recent snapshot is at

       http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37345

       GKH: Suggested criteria for snapshot generation: new sample
       instances; hard errors (e.g., missing 2.0 doctype);
       completion of GKH action items (CVA, etc.).  ACTION: Discuss
       in Atlantic call.

    AGREED to accept the proposed criteria for the time being.

UBL 2.1 CODE LISTS

    PLB: No news.

       ACTION: PLB to post last call for code list data.

    AS: Freightwise has confirmed a couple of code lists; now
    working through one in particular, expect completion by next
    week.

    JB: Whatever we've got by next week is what we should go with.

    ACTION (4/7): PLB, GKH, TonyC, Oriol to discuss code list
    categorization.

       Pending.

UBL 2.1 SAMPLE INSTANCES

    Same status as code lists.  Whatever we've got by next week is
    what goes into PRD1.

UBL 2.1 DOCUMENTATION

    JB: TM has sent a larger but still incomplete draft; will begin
    conversion when complete draft is received.

UBL 2 XADES PROFILE

    Andrea has responded to comments from GKH, but we're not sure
    whether issues remain to be resolved.

       ACTION: JB to ping Andrea for status.

NDR CHECK

    ACTION (4/7): BH to begin testing schemas using the NIST QoD
    tool.

       Pending.

NDR 2.1

    Tracking item: we will have to review the NDR 2.1 checklist to
    look for possible differences between the present rules and the
    ones arrived at in Montreal.

UBL 2.0 IDD VOL. 2 (PORTUGUESE)

    KB: Nothing from Jose so far; will follow up.

2010 UBL TC F2F MEETING SCHEDULE

    9-13 August 2010 (the week following Balisage 2010) in
    Montreal: http://www.balisage.net/

    (Preliminary) 7-11 February 2011 at Middle East Technical
    University in Ankara: http://www.metu.edu.tr/

       ACTION (2/24): JB to begin talking to Asuman about this.

    August 2011: Possible UBL International conference in Latin
    America

       KB: Beginning in July, the infrastructure will be in place
       in Peru to exchange UBL invoices in both the public and the
       private sector.  So Lima would be a good venue for this.

          AGREED to keep this on the agenda as a tracking item
          until we can get all the principals on the same call.

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

    Week of 2010.04.19 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.04.26 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.03 >>> NO CALLS THIS WEEK <<<
    Week of 2010.05.10 Regular schedule (GKH chairs Pacific call)
    Week of 2010.05.17 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.24 Regular schedule
    Week of 2010.05.31 Regular schedule

OTHER BUSINESS: Proposal to standardize CII in ISO TC 154

    See

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201004/msg00015.html

       AGREED to form a team to evaluate this development and
       determine a response.  Members: JB, GKH, TM, AS, and Martin
       Forsberg (if he agrees to participate).

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

TRACKING ITEMS

    UBL 2.0 NDR IMPLEMENTATION GUIDE WIKI

       http://wiki.oasis-open.org/ubl/NDR_2.0_Implementation_Guide

       On hold till after F2F in Copenhagen.

    CCTS 2.01 DMR

       ACTION (6/30): TM to circulate a draft CCTS 2.01 DMR to the
       TC for review.

       Pending.