ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Backward compatibility sanity check with 2010-05-12 18:48zdocument models

I think I can respond to these as indicated below...let me know if i
missed anything.

i suggest we ask Arianna to do this :-)

G. Ken Holman wrote:

> Missing old DENs in new model: 3
> Consignment. Transport_ Contract. Contract
> Despatch Advice. Document Status Code. Code
> Package. Goods Item

These should be added back in their original positions with their
original cardinality (as below)-
> Missing old Data Type Qualifications in new model: 2
> "Despatch Advice. Document Status Code. Code" old="Document Status" new=""
it should be qualified by the'Document Status' - as we have a code list
for this.  it will always be the same code list regardless of document type.
> "Status. Condition Code. Code" old="Transportation Status" new=""

yes, this is correct, the Condition Code is now not qualified.

> Cardinalities found in error: 5
> "Catalogue Deletion. Effective Date. Date" old= 0 new= 1
make 0 (optional)
> "Consignment. Transport_ Contract. Contract" old= 0..1 new=
> "Despatch Advice. Document Status Code. Code" old= 0..1 new=
> "Package. Goods Item" old= 0..n new=
these three were reported as missing - so they need their original (old)
cardinalities.
> "Request For Quotation. Submission Due Date. Date" old= 0 new= 1

make it 0 (optional)

> [...]
>    8 Consignment. Insurance Premium Amount. Amount
>    9 Consignment. Gross_ Weight. Measure
>    10 Consignment. Net_ Weight. Measure
>    11 Consignment. Net Net_ Weight. Measure
>    12 Consignment. Chargeable_ Weight. Measure
>    13 Consignment. Gross_ Volume. Measure
>    14 Consignment. Net_ Volume. Measure
>    15 Consignment. Loading_ Length. Measure
>    16 Consignment. Remarks. Text
>    17 Consignment. Hazardous Risk_ Indicator. Indicator
>    18 Consignment. Consignee_ Party. Party
>    19 Consignment. Exporter_ Party. Party
>    20 Consignment. Consignor_ Party. Party
>    21 Consignment. Importer_ Party. Party
>    22 Consignment. Carrier_ Party. Party
>    23 Consignment. Freight Forwarder_ Party. Party
>    24 Consignment. Notify_ Party. Party
>    25 Consignment. Original Despatch_ Party. Party
>    26 Consignment. Final Delivery_ Party. Party
>    27 Consignment. Original Departure_ Country. Country
>    28 Consignment. Final Destination_ Country. Country
>    29 Consignment. Transit_ Country. Country
>   *30 Consignment. Transport_ Contract. Contract
>   *31 Consignment. Original Despatch_ Transportation Service.
> Transportation Service
>   *32 Consignment. Final Delivery_ Transportation Service.
> Transportation Service
>   *33 Consignment. Delivery Terms
>   *34 Consignment. Payment Terms
>   *35 Consignment. Freight_ Allowance Charge. Allowance Charge
>
>   New order (not including newly-introduced optional constructs):
>    1 Consignment. Details
>    2 Consignment. Identifier
>    3 Consignment. Summary_ Description. Text
>    4 Consignment. Total_ Invoice Amount. Amount
>    5 Consignment. Declared Customs_ Value. Amount
>    6 Consignment. Tariff Description. Text
>    7 Consignment. Tariff Code. Code
>    8 Consignment. Insurance Premium Amount. Amount
>    9 Consignment. Gross_ Weight. Measure
>    10 Consignment. Net_ Weight. Measure
>    11 Consignment. Net Net_ Weight. Measure
>    12 Consignment. Chargeable_ Weight. Measure
>    13 Consignment. Gross_ Volume. Measure
>    14 Consignment. Net_ Volume. Measure
>    15 Consignment. Loading_ Length. Measure
>    16 Consignment. Remarks. Text
>    17 Consignment. Hazardous Risk_ Indicator. Indicator
>    18 Consignment. Consignee_ Party. Party
>    19 Consignment. Exporter_ Party. Party
>    20 Consignment. Consignor_ Party. Party
>    21 Consignment. Importer_ Party. Party
>    22 Consignment. Carrier_ Party. Party
>    23 Consignment. Freight Forwarder_ Party. Party
>    24 Consignment. Notify_ Party. Party
>    25 Consignment. Original Despatch_ Party. Party
>    26 Consignment. Final Delivery_ Party. Party
>    27 Consignment. Original Departure_ Country. Country
>    28 Consignment. Final Destination_ Country. Country
>    29 Consignment. Transit_ Country. Country
>   *30 Consignment. Original Despatch_ Transportation Service.
> Transportation Service
>   *31 Consignment. Final Delivery_ Transportation Service.
> Transportation Service
>   *32 Consignment. Delivery Terms
>   *33 Consignment. Payment Terms
>   *34 Consignment. Freight_ Allowance Charge. Allowance Charge

this means we must add the ASBIE Consignment. Transport_ Contract.
Contract after Consignment. Transit_ Country. Country

> "Despatch Advice":
>   Old order:
>    1 Despatch Advice. Details
>    2 Despatch Advice. UBL Version Identifier. Identifier
>    3 Despatch Advice. Customization Identifier. Identifier
>    4 Despatch Advice. Profile Identifier. Identifier
>    5 Despatch Advice. Identifier
>    6 Despatch Advice. Copy_ Indicator. Indicator
>    7 Despatch Advice. UUID. Identifier
>    8 Despatch Advice. Issue Date. Date
>    9 Despatch Advice. Issue Time. Time
>   *10 Despatch Advice. Document Status Code. Code
>   *11 Despatch Advice. Despatch Advice Type Code. Code
>   *12 Despatch Advice. Note. Text
>   *13 Despatch Advice. Line Count. Numeric
>   *14 Despatch Advice. Order Reference
>   *15 Despatch Advice. Additional_ Document Reference. Document Reference
>   *16 Despatch Advice. Signature
>   *17 Despatch Advice. Despatch_ Supplier Party. Supplier Party
>   *18 Despatch Advice. Delivery_ Customer Party. Customer Party
>   *19 Despatch Advice. Buyer_ Customer Party. Customer Party
>   *20 Despatch Advice. Seller_ Supplier Party. Supplier Party
>   *21 Despatch Advice. Originator_ Customer Party. Customer Party
>   *22 Despatch Advice. Shipment
>   *23 Despatch Advice. Despatch Line
>
>   New order (not including newly-introduced optional constructs):
>    1 Despatch Advice. Details
>    2 Despatch Advice. UBL Version Identifier. Identifier
>    3 Despatch Advice. Customization Identifier. Identifier
>    4 Despatch Advice. Profile Identifier. Identifier
>    5 Despatch Advice. Identifier
>    6 Despatch Advice. Copy_ Indicator. Indicator
>    7 Despatch Advice. UUID. Identifier
>    8 Despatch Advice. Issue Date. Date
>    9 Despatch Advice. Issue Time. Time
>   *10 Despatch Advice. Despatch Advice Type Code. Code
>   *11 Despatch Advice. Note. Text
>   *12 Despatch Advice. Line Count. Numeric
>   *13 Despatch Advice. Order Reference
>   *14 Despatch Advice. Additional_ Document Reference. Document Reference
>   *15 Despatch Advice. Signature
>   *16 Despatch Advice. Despatch_ Supplier Party. Supplier Party
>   *17 Despatch Advice. Delivery_ Customer Party. Customer Party
>   *18 Despatch Advice. Buyer_ Customer Party. Customer Party
>   *19 Despatch Advice. Seller_ Supplier Party. Supplier Party
>   *20 Despatch Advice. Originator_ Customer Party. Customer Party
>   *21 Despatch Advice. Shipment
>   *22 Despatch Advice. Despatch Line

this means when we  add the ASBIE Despatch Advice. Document Status Code.
Code it goes after Despatch Advice. Issue Time. Time

> "Package":
>   Old order:
>    1 Package. Details
>    2 Package. Identifier
>    3 Package. Quantity
>    4 Package. Returnable Material_ Indicator. Indicator
>    5 Package. Package Level Code. Code
>    6 Package. Packaging Type Code. Code
>    7 Package. Packing Material. Text
>    8 Package. Contained_ Package. Package
>   *9 Package. Goods Item
>   *10 Package. Measurement_ Dimension. Dimension
>   *11 Package. Delivery Unit
>
>   New order (not including newly-introduced optional constructs):
>    1 Package. Details
>    2 Package. Identifier
>    3 Package. Quantity
>    4 Package. Returnable Material_ Indicator. Indicator
>    5 Package. Package Level Code. Code
>    6 Package. Packaging Type Code. Code
>    7 Package. Packing Material. Text
>    8 Package. Contained_ Package. Package
>   *9 Package. Measurement_ Dimension. Dimension
>   *10 Package. Delivery Unit

This means when we add the ASBIE Package. Goods Item it goes after
Package. Contained_ Package. Package

> --
> XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
> Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/