ubl message

Subject: Mismatched DEN and data type qualification

I've tripped over another inconsistency in the models, but I'm having
trouble expressing the rule in such a way that I can programmatically
find any more of these that I haven't tripped over.

The bad one is:   "Utility Statement. Document_ Currency Code. Code"

What is bad is there is no data type qualification of "Currency" as
there is in, say, "Invoice. Document_ Currency Code. Code".

But I can't just check all DENs that have "_" in them, because the
qualification could be a property term qualifier.

We can fix "Utility Statement. Document_ Currency Code. Code" now
that we know about it.  But how can I express that fault in such a
way to look for more faults of the same nature?

Thanks for any guidance!

--
XSLT/XQuery training:   after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01
Vote for your XML training:   http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/i/