ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Consistency in code type name property primary noun

yes,
         <Value ColumnRef="PropertyTermPossessiveNoun">
            <SimpleValue>Guarantee Type</SimpleValue>
         <Value ColumnRef="PropertyTermPrimaryNoun">
            <SimpleValue>Code</SimpleValue>
         <Value ColumnRef="PropertyTerm">
            <SimpleValue>Guarantee Type Code</SimpleValue>
         <Value ColumnRef="RepresentationTerm">
            <SimpleValue>Code</SimpleValue>
- is correct and the first (and last) sample are not.  we always needs
the  Property Term to contain "Code"

so we should be reporting as an error all rows of Data Type "Code. Type"
where the Property Term Primary Noun /does not contain "Code" as the
last term/, so they can be repaired to be consistent.  The distinction
between PropertyTermPossessiveNoun and PropertyTermPrimaryNoun is subtle
and grammatical and not necessary for CCTS - so we can be lax on if some
entries have confused the two.  The important thing is that the
combination of  PropertyTermPossessiveNoun and PropertyTermPrimaryNoun
(that makes the entire PropertyTerm)  is globally unique in the UBL library.

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services Ltd.